Apply Now At AIIMS Raipur For Junior Resident Post: Check all Details
Raipur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Raipur) has released vacancies for the Junior Resident (Non-Academic) post on a Contract Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Interview. AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha...
Raipur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Raipur) has released vacancies for the Junior Resident (Non-Academic) post on a Contract Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies- 34
Last Date of Application: 15th June 2022.
For more details about Junior Resident Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowances Recruitment click on the given link:
What is Application Process?
Candidates may send the duly filled application form with a receipt of the application fee through email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org in the given time. Advertisement and application proforma have been uploaded at the AIIMS Raipur website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in).
What is the Selection Procedures?
a. Junior Residency (Non-Academic) will be provided first to all the AIIMS, Raipur MBBS graduates who fulfil the eligibility criteria. The merit for AIIMS Raipur MBBS graduates will be made on the basis of their aggregate marks in the first, second and final Professional examinations. All JR (Non Acad) posts which remain unfilled after allotment to AIIMS Raipur MBBS graduates will be offered to other candidates.
b. Selection of JR (Non Acad) for the candidates of other institutions will be done only on the basis of Interview.
c. Waiting list as may be deemed fit will be maintained. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit.
What are the Terms and Conditions for Candidates?
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis (under residency scheme, GoI) for a period of six months. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
2. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
4. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
5. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
6. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
7. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
9. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per Govt. of India's Residency Scheme.
10. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
11. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur.
12. For any query in this regard, please contact at 0771-2577228 and Email at email@example.com.
13. For any updates please visit the institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in regularly
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.