AIIMS Deoghar Releases Vacancies For Senior Resident Post in 9 depts, Apply Now
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released vacancies for the Senior Resident post on an Ad hoc basis. The selection will be done based on an Interview/written test examination.
AIIMS Deoghar is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Total no of Vacancies- 23
The Vacancies are in the Departments - Anesthesiology, General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, and Pediatrics.
Last Date of Application: 27th May 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. The date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the last date of submission of application.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physiMllf'handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e., Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Eligible candidates are requested to report at Administrative Block, Ground floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of Interview (which will be notified later in AIIMS Deoghar website) with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph. No TA/DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview.
5. Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form available in the AIIMS Deoghar website and send it by E-Mail along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the following relevant documents, NEFT Receipt and one passport size color photograph pasted in the application form and send by E-Mail to Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Deoghar (recruitment(&aiimsdeoghar.edu.in)-
a) Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
b) Aadhar Card
c) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/OPH from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-4- 2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
d) MBBS mark sheets and Degree Certificate
e) Attempt Certificates
f) MBBS Internship completion certificate
g) MD/DNB mark sheets and degree certificate
h) Medical Registration Certificate UG and PG from MCI/State Medical Council
i) NOC from the present employer (if employed).
j) Experience certificate of previous institutions (if any).
Copies of any other relevant documents (publications, awards, fellowship, etc.)
Note: The last date of sending of application only by soft copies by E-mail is 15 days from uploading on the Institute website. Candidates are advised not to send hard copies.
6. The appointment is full-time basis and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
7. The Interview dates will be notified in due course through the AIIMS Deoghar website www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in
8. All information pertaining to this advertisement including change in date of interview, notices, result, etc. will be displayed on AIIMS Deoghar websites. For any queries or clarification please send an email to (recruitment aiimsdeoghar.edu.in) contact No: (6207579740) between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days except on Holidays and from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturdays.
9. Selected candidates have to join within 1 week of publication of the result in the Institute Website/ receiving of Appointment Letter.