JOB ALERT: AIIMS Deoghar Releases Vacancies For Junior Resident Post, Apply now
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released vacancies for the Junior Resident post on an Ad hoc basis. The selection will be done based on an Interview/written test examination.
AIIMS Deoghar is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Total no of Vacancies- 08
Last Date of Application: 27th May 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. The date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification, and experience etc will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview/written test examination.
3. Person with disability, are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Income & Assets Certificate to Be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
5. Eligible candidates are requested to report at Administrative Block; Ground floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of Interview (which will be notified' laser in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites) with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. No TA/DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview.
6. Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form available in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites and send along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the following relevant documents, Demand Draft and one passport size colour photograph pasted in the application form and send to Registrar Officer, AIIMS Deoghar Temporary Campus, Panchayat Training Institute, Daburgram, Jasidih, Deoghar- 814142 (Jharkhand):-
(a) Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
(b) Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non- Creamy layer)/OPH/EWS Certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.
(c) MBBS pass Certificate.
(d) MBBS Mark sheets.
(e) MBBS Attempt Certificate.
(f) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
(g) MBBS Degree.
(h) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council.
(i) NOC from the present employer (If employed).
(j) Experience Certificate (if any)
Note: The last date of sending of application only by soft copies by E-mail is 15 days from uploading on the institute website. Candidates are advised not to send hard copies.
7. AIIMS Deoghar reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
8. The appointment is full-time basis and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
9. All information pertaining to this advertisement including change in date of interview, notices, result, etc. will be displayed on AIIMS Deoghar websites. For any queries or clarification please send an email to (recruitmenaaiimsdeoehar.edu.in) contact No: (6207579740) between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days except on Holidays and from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturdays.
10. Selected candidates have to join within 1 week of publication of the result in the Institute Website/ receiving of Appointment Letter.