AIIMS Patna to conduct Walk In Interview For SR Post In Obstetrics and Gynecology Dept, Details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has announced vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 02
The Vacancies are in the Department: Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Date of Interview: 3rd November 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Information?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. Cut off date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualifications, and experience will be the date of the interview.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original, issued by the Competent Authority (Medical Board, duly constituted by the Central or State Government), at the time of the interview
4. Subject to availability, Resident doctors will be provided accommodation in the Resident hostel.
5. Eligible candidates are directed to report to the Committee Room, Academic Block at 9:30 AM sharp on the date of the interview along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents, and two passport size color photographs. The application form will be provided at the venue from one date of the interview till 10:30 AM. Candidates have to fill in their particulars, in the prescribed Application form and enclose duly attested copies of the following documents:
i) Certificate of date of birth
ii) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Noncreamy layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable). Candidates must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format given by DoPT/Government of India or for appointment to a Central Government job.
iii) MBBS pass certificate
iv) MBBS Mark Sheets
v) MBBS Attempt Certificate
vi) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
vii) MBBS Degree
viii) MD/MS Degree
ix) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Board with degrees mentioned thereon
x) NOC from the present employer if employed.
6. AllMS, Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised, based on the functional requirements of the Institute, and to fill up or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.