AIIMS Raipur Releases Vacancies For Junior Resident Post, Apply Now
Raipur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Raipur) has released vacancies for the Junior Resident (Non Academic) post on a Contractual Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Merit.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Total no of Vacancies- 20
Last Date of Application: 30th January 2021.
For more details about Junior Resident Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowances Recruitment click on the given link:
Candidates may send the duly filled application form with a receipt of the application fee through email i.e. email@example.com in the given time. Advertisement and application proforma have been uploaded to the AIIMS Raipur website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in).
a. Selection will be done only on the basis of Merit.
b. Waiting list as may be deemed fit will be maintained. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis (under residency scheme, GoI) for a period of 06 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one-month ‟s notice or by paying one-month ‟s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise, and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
2. The tenure can be extended for a maximum period of 06 (Six) months subject to the approval of the competent authority.
3. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
4. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
5. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
6. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
7. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
8. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
9. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
10. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per Govt. of India‟s Residency Scheme.
11. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
12. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of the Court of Law at Raipur.
13. For any query in this regard, please contact at 0771-2577231 and Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. For any updates please visit the institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in regularly