APPLY NOW At JIPMER Puducherry for Junior Resident post Vacancies, Details
Puducherry: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released vacancies for the post of Junior Resident on an Ad hoc Basis. The candidates will be selected based on written examination and interview.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. JIPMER offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses. Located at Pondicherry, JIPMER is also a fully functional hospital that provides medical treatments to patients from all over the world. It has about 200 faculty members 3,000 staff and 360 resident physicians.
Total no of vacancies: 17
Last date of Application - 17th January 2022.
Date for written test and Walk-in-Interview (tentative): 28th January 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
How to Apply?
Submission of application: Through On-line mode only.
1. Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only.
(Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
2. Log on to the link in the Home page https://www.jipmer.edu.in and click "Apply online to the post of Junior Resident (NPG) at JIPMER, Puducherry".
The candidate should click the following link (Ctrl + Click) or copy and paste the URL in Google Chrome / Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox. https://forms.gle/iUfbxxAFxHsuBroV9
3. The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application online.
4. The last date of submission of the online application is 17.01.2022 (Monday) till 04.30 PM.
5. Candidates are advised NOT TO SEND HARD COPY of the application with documents by postal/courier/by hand.
What are the Selection Procedure?
1. A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by personal interview.
2. Suppose, more number of candidates happens to appear for the written examination, as per directives of Central/State Govt. norms for Covid-19 pandemic, examination may be conducted in two shifts on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of short listed candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
4. Selection process for the post of Junior Resident (NPG) will include a written examination (85%) and personal interview (15%).