ESIC Hospital Basaidarapur Delhi releases Vacancies For Super Specialists, Embryologist Posts, Apply Now
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESIC Hospital Basaidarapur), New Delhi has released Vacancies for the Super Specialist and Embryologist post at ESI PGIMSR & Model Hospital, Basaidarapur on a Contractual basis.
ESI is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
ESIC Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 10
Full Time/Part Time Super Specialist - 09
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Cardiology, Nephrology, Medicine & Surgery (IVF), Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, and Oncology Surgery.
Embryologist - 01
Last date of Application by Online Mode: 2nd September 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. The number of vacancies is provisional and may increase or decrease pending actual requirements.
2. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved candidates as per rules in force.
3. Mere submission of an application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed.
4. Application should be submitted online along with required testimonials in the prescribed format to the Office of Dean only by online -mode at email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 25.08.2021. The candidates are required to bring all the documents in original on the date of the interview along with Self attested copies. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
5. Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any .stage.
6. The Interview will be conducted at DEAN OFFICE, 5TH FLOOR, MS Office Building, ESI- PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, Delhi-15. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the center, if needed. Date of Interview to be notified later.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing fur the interview.
8. The ESIC reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage at its discretion and such decision will be binding on all concerned
9. Other terms and conditions will be apr cable as issued by the competent authority from time to time.