JOB ALERT: AIIMS Bhopal Releases 34 Vacancies For Assistant Professor Post in Various Departments
Bhopal- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) has released 34 vacancies for the Assistant Professor post on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions.
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 34
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Dermatology, ENT, Endocrinology, and Metabolism, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology & Haematology, Neonatology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Radio-Diagnosis, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank, Urology, Trauma & Emergency (Neuro Surgery), Trauma & Emergency ( Burns & Plastic Surgery), Trauma & Emergency (Critical Care), Trauma & Emergency ( Cardiology), and Trauma & Emergency ( General Medicine).
Last Date to Apply: 7th February 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit 'No Objection Certificate' from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
3. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
4. Private practice of any type is prohibited.
5. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
6. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
7. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS Bhopal and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
8. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per the existing rules.
9. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS. However, Hostel Facility may be provided as per rules and subject to availability of the same
10. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
11. In case any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
12. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
13. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
14. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.