JOB ALERT: IGIMS Patna Releases 45 Vacancies For Senior Resident, Tutor Posts
Patna: The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Patna has released 45 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident/Tutor (Under 3 Years), on Adhoc Basis. The Selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
IGIMS was established on 19th November 1983, as an autonomous organization on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The objective was to provide super specialty medical facilities in Bihar. On 27th January 1983 Cabinet approved the completion of this massive project in 4 phases within a span of six (6) years. According to the decision of the State Government, 130.20 Acres of land was transferred to IGIMS
Total no of Vacancies: 45
Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Resident will be held on 5th February 2020.
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesiology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Chest & T.B, Dermatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Resident will be held on 6th February 2020.
The vacancies are in the Department of - General Surgery, General Surgery-Emergency, Urology, Paediatric Surgery, General Medicine, General Medicine-Emergency, Cardiology, Nephrology, and Neuro -Medicine.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Conditions?
1. The application form can be downloaded from our website http:www.igims.org. The cost of application form: Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/-(Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (Non-Refundable) payable to Tlie Director IGIMS, at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft. Those who download the application form, from the Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/-or Rs. 125/-(As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
2. Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government Department or any other employer must submit their application along-with " No Objection Certificate" issued by the employer, at the time of the interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection. In case of not in employment. candidate must submit in writing that they are neither employed in any organization nor doing any course anywhere.
3. SC/ST candidate must attach their Caste Certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form. EBC/BC candidate must attach their Caste Certificate along-with Certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form. EWS candidate must attach their EWS Certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form if claimed for reservation.
4. Reservation point and relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the rule of Govt. of Bihar. The benefit of reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant outside of the State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per the rule of Govt. of Bihar. The person working in Govt. The institution shall be given relaxation as per rule.
5. The number of vacancy. in each department may increase or decrease. Also in-case of unavailability of eligible FEMALE candidate (Where applicable/ MALE candidate for respective Department may be considered
6. In addition to Pay+ NPA. other allowances will be admissible as per rule.
7. The post are non-practicing, Private Practice of any kind, direct or indirect, including laboratory is strictly prohibited and if found indulging in such private-practice, the appointment of the candidate shall be terminated.
8. Selected candidates have to submit a LEGAL BOND that they will deposit amount equivalent to the amount paid to them at the rate of one month's emoluments for every year of Sr. Residency program not completed. on quitting/resigning the Sr. Residency program .mid-way.
9. Stay in campus is compulsory. if accommodation is provided. If not provided, HRA's admissible as per rule~
10. Separate application duly completed in all respect for each department/post should be submitted.
11. The Selection Committee's panel will be valid for 06 (Six months only
12. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel the advertisement.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview & joining the post if selected.
15. A declaration that whether they have filled-up Declaration form and appeared before the M.C.I. Team for the year 2019-20 for any Medical College or not. should be submitted with the application
16. Mere Selection by the selection committee does not give the right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves the right of appointment of the candidates recommended by the selection committee.