JOB ALERT: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Releases 84 Vacancies For Senior Resident Post; Apply Now
Bhubaneswar- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released 84 vacancies for Senior Residents (Non – Academic) post on the tenure of 3 years. The selection will be done based on the interview.
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar has been established as an Autonomous Institution and Institute of National Importance through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Act, 2012. By virtue of this Act, the Institute grants its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions.
Total no of Vacancies- 84
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Community Medicine, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics & Neonatology, Pharmacology, Psychiatry, Radiodiagnosis, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Urology, and Hospital Administration.
Last date of Application: 20th May 2020.
For more details about Senior Resident Qualification, Age, Pay Allowances, and much more click on the given link:
1. The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
2. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
3. Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
4. The original certificate i.e. MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/M.Ch) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Residents, will be verified.
5. If any candidate, who joins the post and leaves/resigns/gets terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month's prior notice from either side as per the rules or by depositing pay and allowance in lieu thereof with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so.