Job Alert: JIPMER Puducherry Releases 53 Vacancies for Faculty Posts at AIIMS Bibinagar
Telangana - The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has invited for Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts for AIIMS Bibinagar on Contract Basis. The selection will be based on interview.
AIIMS, Bibinagar, an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). JIPMER, Puducherry has been designated as the Mentor Institute for AIIMS, Bibinagar (Telangana).
AIIMS Bibinagar Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 53
Professor - 06
Additional Professor - 13
Associate Professor - 11
Assistant Professor - 23
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Microbiology, Paediatrics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, and Radiodiagnosis.
Last Date of Application: 27h April 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Date & Venue of The Interview:
The date and venue of interview for the eligible candidates will be intimated later. Kindly refer JIPMER website for updates regarding the Interview schedule.
How to Apply?
A completed application should have the following documents invariably sent along with the application.
1. Filled Application form (Annexure – I)
2. Bankers Cheque / Demand Draft
3. Brief of the Candidates (Annexure-II)
4. Filled PowerPoint Presentation (Annexure-III)
5. Proof of Age
6. UG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
7. PG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
8. PhD degree Certificates (If Applicable)
9. Registration Certificates
10. Experience Certificates
11. Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC/EWSs (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms) (If applicable)
12. NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization (if applicable)
13. Any other relevant documents.
The envelope should be super-scribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________ IN THE DISCIPLINE OF ___________________ FOR AIIMS BIBINAGAR, TELANGANA along with above mentioned documents and send it to the address mentioned below:
The Nodal Officer
Office of AIIMS BTelanganaTelanganaibinagar Room No.111, Second Floor, Administrative Block JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006.