JOB ALERT: PGI Chandigarh Releases Vacancies for Medical Officer, Senior Resident Posts
Punjab - The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGI Chandigarh) has released Vacancies for Medical Officer, Senior Resident posts for running the temporary OPD of PGIMER Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab on a contract basis. The selection will be based on Walk-In-interview.
PGI Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a center of excellence which would endeavor to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine.
Total no of vacancies: 14
Senior Resident - 12
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, Biochemistry, ENT, General Surgery, Haematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Microbiology, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, and Radio-diagnosis.
Medical Officer - 02
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 8th April 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. Interested candidates may apply for the post under reference in the prescribed application form available at the Institute website appending therewith copies of self-attested certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents etc. and to bring the original certificates/testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview.
2. The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the proforma attached at Annexure 'A' along with certificate of age, qualification, experience, and caste complete in all respects on 07.04.2020 till 04:00 PM in the Recruitment Cell positively.
What are the General Instructions?
1. The candidate must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidate should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the interview.
4. The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for an interview on 08.04.2020 at 11:30 AM in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of the interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.