Walk-In-Interview: SGPGI Lucknow Releases Vacancies For SR Post In Emergency Medicine
Lucknow: The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow has released 09 vacancies for Senior Resident on Adhoc Basis in the Department of Emergency Medicine. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
SGPGIMS is Super-Speciality teaching and training Medical Institution, situated to the Southeast of Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road. Emergency Medicine is a specialty dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of unforeseen illness or injury. Initial evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and disposition of any patient requiring expeditious medical, surgical, or psychiatric care are part of EM.
Total no of vacancies: 09
The Vacancies are in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
Age: Maximum age limit 37 years as to be reckoned on the date of interview. Age relaxation to the maximum of 05 years may be given SC/ST/ OBC candidates as per U.P. Govt. rules.
Pay & allowances: Level-11 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700/-.Allowances will be admissible as per institute's rules.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 7th April 2020.
For more details about Qualification, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Candidates who have already completed three years Senior Residency may not be considered for the appointment.
2. No T AIDA will be given for attending interview.
3. Director reserves the absolute discretion to cancel the advertisement in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
4. Interested candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview on 07.04.2020 at 3.00 PM in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
5. The candidates must bring following documents for submission:
a. A bank draft of Rs. 200/-(rupees two hundred only) in favour of 'Director, SGPGI, Academic Account' payable at SBl, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow.
b. Six recent passport size photographs.
c. Xerox copies of all relevant Certificates and Testimonials.
d. Candidates will also bring original documents for verification.