JOB ALERT: AIIMS Deoghar Releases Vacancies For Senior Resident Post
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released 12 vacancies for the Senior Resident post on the Ad-hoc basis. The selection will be done based on an Interview/written test examination.
AIIMS, Deoghar an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS, Patna has been designated as the Mentor Institute for AIIMS, Deoghar.
Total no of Vacancies- 12
The Vacancies are in the Departments - General Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Anaesthesia, and Psychiatry.
Last Date of Application: 5th October 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidates.
2. The date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date on which the candidates appear in the interview//written test examination.
3. People with disabilities are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e., Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Eligible candidates are requested to report at Administrative Block, Ground floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of the Interview (which will be notified later in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites) with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph. No TA/DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview.
5. Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form available in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites and send along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the following relevant documents, Demand Draft and one passport size colour photograph pasted in the application form and send to Registrar Officer, AIIMS Deoghar Temporary Campus, Panchayat Training Institute, Daburgram, Jasidih, Deoghar- 814142 (Jharkhand)
a) Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
b) Aadhar Card
c) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/OPH from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-4- 2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
d) MBBS mark sheets and Degree Certificate
e) Attempt Certificates
f) MBBS Internship completion certificate
g) MD/DNB mark sheets and degree certificate
h) Medical Registration Certificate UG and PG from MCI/State Medical Council
i) NOC from the present employer (if employed).
j) Experience certificate of previous institutions (if any)
6. Copies of any other relevant documents (publications, awards, fellowship, etc)
Note: The last date of sending of application is 15 days from the publication of advertisement in AIIMS Deoghar and AIIMS Patna websites.
7. The appointment is a full-time basis and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
8. The Interview can also be taken through video conferencing like Skype as per the discretion of Executive Director, AIIMS Deoghar, dates of which will be notified in due course through AIIMS Patna website https://aiimspatna.org and AIIMS Deoghar website www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in
9. All information pertaining to this advertisement including change in date of interview, notices, result etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites. For any queries or clarification please send an email to (email@example.com).