JOB ALERT: AIIMS New Delhi Releases 186 Vacancies For Junior Resident Post In various Specialities
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released 186 vacancies for the Junior Resident (Non-Academic) posts on Contractual Basis. The selection will be based on Interview.
AIIMS, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies- 186
The vacancies are in the Department of- Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiac Cardiology, Cardiology, Community Medicine, CTVS, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine (Trauma Center), Nephrology, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Neuro Radiology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Radio Therapy, Rheumatology, Surgery (Trauma Centre) Blood Bank, and Blood Bank (Trauma Centre).
Last Date of Application: 10th December 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
1. All candidates shall be required to make choices of subject/specialty in order of preference at the time of online application. The allocation of subject/specialty shall be made online, on the basis of overall merit order and order of preference (filled at the time of online registration), as per point B (Method of Counselling) above.
2. The candidates can make any number of choices, can edit the choices and reorder the choices during the registration and take a print out of application form/choices after submission of online registration.
3. After the final submission of choices and closing date of online registration no change in choices or order of preference will be allowed for the session and all future allotment/offer will be made on the basis of filled in choices and order of preference.
4. Candidates availing of constitutional reservations must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seats at allocated AIIMS when they are depositing original certificates. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated will be nullified. The OBC/EWS certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution. The OBC (NCL)/EWS certificate issued between 11.12.2019 to 10.12.2020 (both dates inclusive) shall be treated as valid.
5. Candidates availing PWBD horizontal reservation in the online seat allocation/counseling must show valid proof of their claim for reserved seats at allocated AIIMS when they are depositing original certificates. In case they do not possess a valid certificate then their claim for the reserved seat allocated in online seat allocation/counseling will be nullified.
6. All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by AIIMS and Online Seat Allocation / Counselling will be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of Delhi only.
The only application on portal www.aiimsexams.org in response to this advertisement i.e. 'APPLICATION FORM - JR (NON-ACADEMIC) (FOR JANUARY‟2021 SESSION)‟will be considered and only the name of eligible candidates to be called for Counselling will be published on the Notice Board of Academic Section including publication on Institute web sites www.aiimsexams.org and www.aiims.edu.Candidate must note that NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE SENT FOR THE COUNSELLING.
The allocation of subject/ specialty shall be made online, on the basis of overall merit order and order of preference(filled at the time of online registration), as per point B (Method of Counselling) above.