JOB ALERT: AIIMS Raipur Releases Vacancies For Assistant Professor Post In Various Departments
Raipur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Raipur) has releases Vacancies for the Assistant Professor post on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Total no of Vacancies- 18
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Radio-Diagnosis, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Trauma & Emergency (Anaesthesia), Trauma & Emergency (General Surgery), Trauma & Emergency (Neurosurgery), and Trauma & Emergency (Orthopaedics).
The application begins on 3rd December 2020 at 10 AM
Last date of Application: 18th December 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 11 months or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. However, the contractual appointment shall not be extended beyond the period of two years. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of Competent Authority.
2. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
3.The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniorit5r, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
4. The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS, Raipur.
5. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS Raipur and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
7.Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T's O.M. No. l2OL6 / 3 184-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended by OM No. L2OL6/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July 1990.
8. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
g. The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
10. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
11. If any declaration is given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
12. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS, Raipur.
13. Relaxation in age will be as per GOI rules.
14. The reservation for ST/SC/OBC/EWS candidates is as per Central Govt. rules and 4o/o reservation for PWD candidates (on the horizontal basis). For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach a certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. The date of issue of the Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of the online application Form. For SC, ST & OBC - Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities prescribed by Govt. of India in the format of State/Central Government.