JOB ALERT: AIIMS Raebareli Releases Vacancies For Senior Resident, Junior Resident Posts
Raebareli - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raebareli), has released 25 Vacancies for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts on Adhoc Basis. The selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview. AIIMS at Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh was approved in February 2009 under Phase-II of Pradhan Mantri Sawasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) at an approved cost of...
Raebareli - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raebareli), has released 25 Vacancies for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts on Adhoc Basis. The selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
AIIMS at Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh was approved in February 2009 under Phase-II of Pradhan Mantri Sawasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) at an approved cost of Rs. 823 crore. The State Government had agreed to provide 148 acres of land. A Gazette Notification was issued on 13th August 2013 for the establishment of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences at Raebareli.
AIIMS Raebareli Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 25
Senior Resident - 11
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Dermatology, General Medicine, Radiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Haematology, Anatomy, and Forensic Science.
Junior Resident - 14
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Paediatrics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Forensic Science, Microbiology, Haematology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Community Medicine, and ENT.
Date of Walk-in-Interview - 13th July 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the proforma attached at Annexure 'A' alongwith certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste complete in all respects on 13.07.2020 at 09 AM in the office of Senior Administrative Officer, OPD Complex, AIIMS, Rae Bareli (UP) positively. The document verification will be done on 13.07.2020 from09:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M. in AIIMS, Rae Bareli (UP) followed by interview of an eligible candidate from 02:00 P.M onwards on the same day.
What are the General Instructions?
1. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidates should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the interview.
4. The candidates having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for document verification and interview on 13.07.2020 from 09:00 AM in the OPD Block, AIIMS, Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of the interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.