JOB ALERT: AIIMS Rishikesh Releases Vacancies For Faculty Posts: Apply Now
Rishikesh - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh ) has released 14 vacancies for Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor Posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The selection will be based on the interview.AIIMS, Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health...
Rishikesh - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh ) has released 14 vacancies for Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor Posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The selection will be based on the interview.
AIIMS, Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies- 14
Professor – 04
Associate Professor – 05
Assistant Professor – 05
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Cardiology, CTVS, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Medical Oncology/ Haematology, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Radio-Diagnosis, Surgical Gastroenterology, Transfusion Medicine & Blood bank, and Urology.
Last date of Application: 25th June 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, Pay Allowances, and much more click on the given link:
HOW TO APPLY ON-LINE?
1. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh.
2. Link for online application portal is available at institute website.
3. Online filling up of application form will start on 26.05.2020(10 AM) and will automatically close on 25.06.2020(23:59).
4. No Documents including the online application form is required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of online payment receipt) for their record.
5. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only.
What are the Terms & Conditions for Candidates?
1. A candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
6. A number of vacancies is subject to change without prior intimation i.e. Increase/decrease/ cancelled.
7. Senior Posts (i.e. Additional Professor / Associate Professor) can be downgraded and filled by Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor as per the recommendation of Selection Committee.
8. The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The essential qualification must be registered with MCI/ NMC.
10. The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
11.He/She is expected to conform to rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to institute employees.
12. Candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
13. Reservation will be as per Government of India rules/guidelines.
14. In case any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from service and any action taken as deemed fit by appointing authority.
15. The decision of competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
16. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
17. Director reserves right of any amendment, cancellation, withdrawal and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
18. Extension for date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS administration.
19. Period of probation is two years.
20. Hospital Administration Qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
21. Requisite experience in respect of aforesaid vacant faculty posts is relaxable at the discretion of Selecting Authority for SC/ST Candidates only.
22. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Dehradun.