JOB ALERT At AIIMS Raebareli: Vacancies released For Faculty Post, Details
Raebareli: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raebareli), has released Vacancies for the Assistant Professor post on Contractual Basis in various departments.
AIIMS at Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh was approved in February 2009 under Phase-II of Pradhan Mantri Sawasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) at an approved cost of Rs. 823 crore. The State Government had agreed to provide 148 acres of land. A Gazette Notification was issued on 13th August 2013 for the establishment of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences at Raebareli.
AIIMS Raebareli Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 07
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Gastroenterology, Radiology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Emergency Medicine, and Pulmonary Medicine.
Last Date of Application:- 26th June 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Conditions?
1. Application Process: - The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respect are required to apply through proper channels (if working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies latest by 26th June 2021. The closing date of receipt of application forms shall be up to 5 PM of 26t June 2021.
2. The application form can be downloaded from the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsrbl.edu.in The application form duly filled with all requisite documents and proof of deposit of fee should be sent by Speed Post/ Registered post only addressed to the Senior Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, Medical College Block, AIIMS Raebareli, Munshiganj, Raebareli- 229405.
3. The envelope containing the printout of the application should be printed/ written with: "Application for the contractual post of Assistant Professor (Department) AIIMS Raebareli (Advt. No) "To The Senior Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, Medical College Block, AIIMS Raebareli, Munshiganj, Raebareli- 229405 Uttar Pradesh, India.
4. The candidates should read the instructions carefully on the recruitment portal before filling the application.
5. Interview may be spilled over to the next day. Therefore, candidates should be available for the next day also, if necessary.
6. The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft/online payment in favor of Executive Director, AIIMS, Raebareli. There is no fee for PWD Candidates. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of application failing which their application will be rejected.
8. The candidate must ensure that their colored photograph and signature should be clearly visible in the application form.
9. The decision of the Executive Director, AIIMS Raebareli shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by the competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Executive Director, AIIMS, Raebareli reserves the right to vary the vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
10.Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from the employers at the time of Interview.
11.Candidates appearing for an interview will have to produce all relevant documents in original as proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview and joining.
12.The Interview will be held at Medical College Block, Board Room, AIIMS, Raebareli, Munshiganj, Dalmau Road, Raebareli-229405. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview. The mode of the interview may be either in physical or virtual mode. The decision of the Executive Director in this regard shall be final and binding. The mode of the interview, as well as the date of the interview, shall be communicated to all the eligible candidates by email only.
13.Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
14.The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
15.The selected candidate is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
16.1n case of any information or declaration given by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service with immediate effect and action will be taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
17.The decision of the Executive Director, AIIMS Raebareli regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
18.The Executive Director, AIIMS Raebareli reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement relating to or decrease the number of vacancies as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
19.Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board.
20.Selected candidates have to join within 15 days of publication of the result in the Institute Website or receiving of Appointment Letter via email. Candidates who are working in Central/State Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit the relieving certificate at the time of joining.
21.In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
22.The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photographs. Submission of any false and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment of the applicant, even if found later after the appointment.
23.No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding conduction and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
24.In case of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment, please contact us on E-mail: email@example.com
25. All updates related to this recruitment process shall only be published in the Institute website and therefore, candidates are advised to check the status regularly at https://aiimsrbl.edu.in