JOB ALERT: Junior Resident Vacancies At Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi, Apply Now
New Delhi: The Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi has released Vacancies for Non PG Junior Resident posts in different departments on an Ad hoc Basis. LHMC, which is one of India's oldest and established medical colleges, is undergoing a major infrastructural change under the Comprehensive Redevelopment Project to meet the modern-day health needs of the patients and...
New Delhi: The Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi has released Vacancies for Non PG Junior Resident posts in different departments on an Ad hoc Basis.
LHMC, which is one of India's oldest and established medical colleges, is undergoing a major infrastructural change under the Comprehensive Redevelopment Project to meet the modern-day health needs of the patients and the educational needs of the students studying here. This Medical and Nursing College was the first Medical College to be built in Delhi soon after it became the capital on being shifted from Calcutta in 1912
Total no of vacancies: 33
The vacancies are in the Department of- Accident & Emergency, Anaesthesia, Blood Bank, Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Psychiatry, Surgery, Paediatrics Casualty, Paediatrics Medicine, Paediatrics Nephrology, and Paediatrics Neonatology.
Last Date of Application: 25th March 2021
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. Ad-hoc appointment will be given for a period of 44 days which will be extendable up to a maximum of 6 months or till the regular selection is made, whichever is earlier. The extension will be made subject to a satisfactory performance report from the concerned Head of the Department/ availability of the vacancy.
2. The candidates appointed on an ad-hoc basis should complete his/her tenure of 44 days and they will not be allowed to resign before the completion of his/her tenure/ extended tenure of 44 days.
3. If, the candidate leaves the job without completing the tenure or submits the resignation during the ad-hoc period/extended ad-hoc period and thereafter, stops to come to the Institution, the dues of incomplete ad-hoc period/incomplete extended ad-hoc period will be forfeited and no experience certificate will be issued for the incomplete ad-hoc period/incomplete extended ad-hoc period.
4. In case of unwarranted conduct, dereliction of duties, in-subordination reported by reporting officer, and violation of rules/terms & conditions of the offered appointment, the Competent Authority reserves the right to terminate the service without any notice period and without anyone- month salary.
5. His/her services can be discontinued at any time without assigning any reasons.
6. The scale of pay admissible to the Non-PG Junior Resident in Level-10 (Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-) of the pay matrix and Non- Practicing Allowances (NPA) as per orders issued by the Government from time to time.
7. Leave Entitlement: only 2 1/4 days leave are admissible for the whole per calendar month.
8. The appointment will be further subject to:
i. Production of Medical Certificate of fitness.
ii. Production of the following original certificates along with an attested copy of each in proof of: -
a) Degree/Certificate of educational qualifications.
b) Certificate of Age.
c) Submission of the marital declaration to the effect that he/she does not have more than one spouse living/or is not married to a person who is already having a spouse living.
d) Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PH in the prescribed format from the competent authority and as per Govt. of India's rules/instructions.
e) Relieving Order from the present employer if any.
8. If any declaration is given or information furnished by the candidate found to be false or he/ she willfully suppressed any material/ information, his/ her services will liable to be terminated.
9. Other terms and conditions of service will be governed by the relevant rules and orders that may be issued by the Institution from time to time.
10. He/she should note that he/she should have to adhere to the rules, discipline, and code of conduct prevailing in the Institution. Wearing of White Coats and the Name Plates while on duty is COMPULSORY.
11. The Head of the Institution has full discretion to forward or withheld any of his/her application for an appointment elsewhere.
12. If the selected candidates accept the Offer on the above conditions, he/she shall communicate his/her acceptance to the undersigned and report himself/herself for duty within 10 days failing which the offer of appointment will be canceled without any further notice.
13. No TA or other allowance will be paid to him/her for joining the post.
14. The appointment will be further subject to fulfilling the provisions under Sub-section (6) of section 15 of the Delhi Medical Council Act regarding registration with the Delhi Medical Council/ DDC.
15. The service conditions of Non-PG Junior Resident will be governed by the rules and instructions issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in this regard and as amended from time to time.
16. He/she is required to undergo Hospital Waste Management training from the Department of Microbiology of this Institution. His/her first salary will be released only after submission of a certificate of successful completion of the aforesaid training.
17. The Non-PG Junior Resident is appointed for LHMC 86 Associated Hospitals but in the exigencies, you will be liable to serve in any part of India or outside.
18. This ad-hoc appointment will not in any way, bestow any claim for regular appointment to the post of Non-PG Junior Resident.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.