JOB ALERT: Safdarjung Hospital Releases 106 Vacancies For Junior Resident Posts For COVID-19 Times
New Delhi: The Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (SJH & VMMC), New Delhi has released 106 vacancies for the Junior Resident post on Adhoc Basis in various departments of the hospital. In view of the outbreak of COVID-19 on temporary arrangement. The selection will be based on the interview.
Safdarjung Hospital was founded in 1942 during the Second World War as a Base Hospital for the allied forces. It was taken over by the Govt. of India in 1954 under the Ministry of Health. It has grown over the years into one of the largest, tertiary, level multi-disciplinary healthcare institutions in this part of the World. Based on the needs and developments in Medical Care, the hospital has been regularly upgrading its facilities from diagnostic and therapeutic aspects in all the specialties.
Total no of Vacancies: 106
Last date of Application: 21st July 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. The application should be submitted in the Diary & Dispatch Section of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch) or on Email ID: - firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The application send by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope "Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS.
What are the General Instructions?
1. Applications as per the given format should be accompanied by self-attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph.
2. The undertaking must be signed by the candidate. Junior Residency (House Job) done previously If so, period, department name, and name of Institution in application format.
3. Incomplete or unsigned and without self attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. Those who have already done one year (Non-PG) Junior Residency in any Govt. Hospitals will not be considered and need not apply.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the hospital websitewww.vmmc-sjh.nic.in time to time for further instruction.