JOB ALERT: Walk In Interview At AIIMS Patna For Senior Resident Post in Urology Dept
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of Urology.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 04
The Vacancies are in the Department: Urology.
Date of Interview: 23rd July 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Information?
1. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. Will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.-e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central govt. or state Govt.) at the time of interview
4. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel
5. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary as per GOI rules.
6. Eligible candidates are requested to report to the Department of Urology, (New OPD Building 3rd Floor C Block), At 10:00 AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and One passport size color photograph in AllMS, Patna. The application form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
7. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested.-
a) Certificate of Date of Birth.
b) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (non-Creamy layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
(Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-01-2021 by the competent. Authority of Govt. of India in the format given by DOPT Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job)
c) MBBS passed Certificate.
d) MBBS Attempt Certificate
e) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI State Medical Council.
f) NOC from the present employer (if employed).
g) MD/MS/MCh. degree certificate.
h) AllMS, Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not to fill up for posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.