JOB ALERT: Walk In Interview At ESIC Hospital Varanasi For SR, Specialist, Super Specialist Posts
Varanasi: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Varanasi) has releases Vacancies for Senior Resident, Full Time/Part Time Specialists, and Full Time/Part Time Super Specialists posts on a Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk in interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 19
Full-Time/Part-Time Super Specialists- 05
The vacancies are in the Department of- Cardiology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, and Neurology.
Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists - 03
The vacancies are in the Department of - Radio-Diagnosis, and General Medicine.
Senior Resident - 11
The vacancies are in the Department of - Orthopaedics, Anaesthesia, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, and ENT.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 5th March 2021.
Venue and Reporting Time: Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi on 10.00 AM.:
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
Interested candidates are advised to submit their interest to appear for interview by email/phone three days in advance from the date of the interview and to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the dates mentioned below, at ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of photocopy of all original documents and one recent passport size photograph (affixed on the application).
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Those who belong to SC/ST/OBC category should produce a valid caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar/Revenue Divisional Officer. OBC certificate must be as prescribed vide DoPT, Govt of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 15.11.1993 which should certify that the candidate does not belong to any one of the Creamy Layers.
2. Candidates claiming reservations under the EWS category should produce their EWS certificate as prescribed vide DoPT, Govt of India OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt.(Res) dated 31.01.2019.
3. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed for full-time contractual engagements.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for 'Walk-in an interview'.
5. Vacancies indicated above may change as per actual requirement on the date of interview.
6. The position of the reservation is interchangeable among specialties within each category.
7. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
8. The posts are contractual and the contractual engagement may be terminated/discontinued by either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
9. Hostel accommodation/quarters will not be provided.
10. In case of selection, the candidate has to enter into an agreement with Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Varanasi, on a Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs100/-. Upon joining, the selected candidate has to submit a security deposit of Rs10,000/-(Rupees Ten thousand only) as Demand draft in favor of 'ESIC Fund Account No.1' payable at Varanasi, which is refundable after successful completion of contract and production of 'No dues certificate'.