Job Alert: Walk In Interview At JIPMER Puducherry For Senior Resident Post
Puducherry: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on a Contractual Basis. The candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. JIPMER was first established on 1 January 1823 and it is the oldest institute to teach European medicine in Asia.
Total no of vacancies: 02
The vacancies are in the Department of - Nephrology
Date for written test and Walk-in-Interview: 3rd March 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be 31-03-2021.
2. To be eligible for selection, the candidate should complete all the requirements for the qualifying degree (e.g. passing the examination and completing the mandatory period of work, if any) by 31-03-2021 & the results should be declared to this effect on or before this date.
3. Those who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose result is yet to be declared will be allowed to participate provisionally. But such candidates will have to send a scanned copy of their results to the e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31-03-2021. If the result of the qualifying exam is not declared or received by 31-03-2021, their candidature will stand canceled.
4. Those who does not fulfill any of the above conditions need not apply. Mere permission to appear in the examination or interview does not imply any determination of final eligibility.
1. A written examination based on MCQs in the applicable subject will be conducted for all the eligible candidates.
2. Based on the marks in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for interviews. The shortlist will be displayed in our notice board. These candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
3. The weightage of written examination is 80% and that of personal interview is 20%