JOB ALERT: Walk In Interview At PGI Chandigarh For Junior Resident Post
Chandigarh: The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGI Chandigarh) has released vacancies for the post of Junior Resident (Non Academic) on an Ad hoc Basis in different departments. The candidates will be selected based on Walk In Interview.
PGI Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a center of excellence that would endeavour to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine.
PGI Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
Total no of vacancies: 03
The vacancies are in the Department of - Internal Medicine, and General Surgery.
Date of Walk-In-Interview - 24th February 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Note for Candidates:-
PGIMER, Chandigarh through walk-in-interview from Indian nationals in the O/o Dean (Academic), PGI, Chandigarh on 24.02.2021 at 03:00 PM. The willing candidates must reach the O/o Dean (Academic), PGIMER Chandigarh on the date of interview strictly by 02.00 PM along with the application form, self-attested photocopies, and original certificates of age, qualification, experience, and caste, etc. The tenure of these posts will be up to 30.06.2021.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit a No Objection Certificate' from the present employer at the time of the Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment is up to 30.06.2021 from the date of joining. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving 15 days notice or by paying 15 days salary. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the PGIMER, Chandigarh and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise, and shall not engage himself/herself in the private practice of any kind during the period of engagement. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. The candidate will be allowed to join the appointment only on the submission of the following documents in original and also an attested copy for record in this office till the completion of the tenure:-
v) Internship completion certificate/ House Job completion certificate.
vi) Registration Certificate with the Central/State Medical Registration Council. Provisional registration will not be accepted.
vii) Matriculation certificate or its equivalent certificate. viii)MBBS degree.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case, any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found at any later stage to be false or if the candidate willfully suppresses any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action as deemed fit by the appointing authority shall be taken.
8. The decision of the Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. The Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh reserves the right of any amendment, Cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
10. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per rules of the Institute.
11. All disputes pertaining to recruitment will be subject to jurisdictions of the Court of Law at Chandigarh.
12. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by competent Medical Board.
13. Name of the selected candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate individual intimation will be sent. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
14. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection that may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
15. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photographs. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
16. For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. pgimer.edu.in regularly.