JOB ALERT: Western Railway Mumbai Releases Vacancies For SR Post At Jagjivan Ram Hospital
Mumbai - The Western Railway (WR) has invited applications for Senior Resident Post at Jagjivan Ram Hospital Mumbai on under Senior Residency Scheme. The selection will be based on a walk-in-interview.
The Jagjivanram Hospital (JRH) is the Zonal Hospital of Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways under the Ministry of Railways of Central Government of India for the treatment of the Railway employee and their families. It is a tertiary level referral hospital with bed strength of 342, which caters to 8 Divisional & Sub-Divisional (secondary level) and, 56 Dispensaries (primary level) from Western Zone including Ratlam, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Dahod, Balsad and Mumbai. It is located at the Mumbai Central area of South Mumbai with headquarter situated at Churchgate, Mumbai.
Total no. of Vacancies- 15
The vacancies are in the departments of- CVTS Anesthesia, CVTS Medicine, CVTS Surgery, G.I.Surgery, Gastroenterology, Obst & Gynaecology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia, and Paediatrics.
Last Date of Application: 28th June 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How to Apply:
1. The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website: http://220.127.116.11/bct (ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmikbct downloadable application available in Google Play store.
2. Applicants are requested to submit their application on 01.07.2020 between 10.00 to 12.00 hrs in Goonj Hall, Divisional Railway Manager's office, Mumbai Central, Mumbai for Walk-in an interview. Applications received after the stipulated time will not be considered.
3. Please bring the filled application form downloaded from the application history/status of website: http://18.104.22.168/bct (ekarmik).
4. Selection will be through the process of Walk-in-Interview. After verification of Documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the attested copies.
5. Senior resident's posts of Jagjivanram Hospital,W.Rly.Mumbai Central are accreditated for DMER, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Government Post PG Service Bond a per their letter dated 15.01.2015.