PGI Chandigarh releases SR, Assistant Professor vacancies for AIIMS Bathinda
Bathinda- The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGI Chandigarh) has invited for Senior Resident and Assistant Professor posts for AIIMS Bathinda on a contract basis. The selection will be based on Walk-In-interview.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has declared PGIMER, Chandigarh as the mentor Institute for the operationalization of various activities at AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab). The new AIIMS at Bhatinda aims at providing super-speciality healthcare to the population while creating a large pool of doctors and other health workers in this region that can be available for primary and secondary level institutions being created under National Health Mission (NHM).
AIIMS Bathinda Vacancy Details:
Total no of vacancies: 14
Assistant Professor: 06
The vacancies are in the Department of- Dermatology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Paediatrics.
Senior Resident - 08
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, General Medicine, General Surgery, Haematology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, and Radio-diagnosis.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 28th February 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. The candidate must ensure that they fulfil eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidate should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview.
4. The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 28.02.2020 at 11:00 AM in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.