SR, JR Vacancies released for COVID facility: VMMC, Safdarjung Hospital Delhi to conduct Online Interview, View all details here
New Delhi: The Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (SJH & VMMC), New Delhi has released vacancies for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts on Contract Basis for COVID 19 facility. The selection will be based on the Online Interview.
Safdarjung Hospital was founded in 1942 during the Second World War as a Base Hospital for the allied forces. It was taken over by the Govt. of India in 1954 under the Ministry of Health. It has grown over the years into one of the largest, tertiary, level multi-disciplinary healthcare institutions in this part of the World. Based on the needs and developments in Medical Care, the hospital has been regularly upgrading its facilities from diagnostic and therapeutic aspects in all the specialties.
Total no of Vacancies: 96
Junior Resident - 64
Date of Online Interview: 19th May 2021
Senior Resident - 32
The Vacancies are in the Department - Anaesthesia, General Medicine, Respiratory Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Date of Online Interview: 20th May 2021
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Please note that those SR / JR (Non-PG) who will appear in an online interview may please post his/her biodata on this WhatsApp number 9311784304 after completion of interview for verification or preparation of offer letter if selected.
What are the General Instructions?
1. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with reference to age and educational qualification etc. will be the date of the online interview.
2. Candidate must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council. DMC certificate for both MBBS and PG is mandatory. However, the candidates, who have applied for registration with DMC and have enclosed receipt of DMC, will be allowed to appear in an online interview, and they will be allowed to join, if selected, after production of a certificate of registration with DMC.
3. Those who have already done one year (Non-PG) Junior Residency in any govt. hospital will not be considered and need not appear in an online interview.
4. Those who have already done three years of Senior Residency in any govt. the hospital will not be considered and need not appear in an online interview.
5. Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time to time by the Govt. of India.
6. The candidate who is already in Govt. service should submit a No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of joining to JR (Non-PG) / Senior Resident post.
7. Inter—hospital/Institution transfer shall not be permitted.
8. For Senior Residents, application as per the given format in Annexure-I should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the following documents at the time of joining, if selected:-
a. Certificate in support of age (For e.g. Birth Certificate or 10th certificate).
b. Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For both MBBS and PG). Provisional certificate and/or Acknowledgement receipt will be considered and submitted at the time of joining.
c. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Certificate.
d. MBBS Degree Certificate
e. Experience Certificate (only for experience after MBBS), if any.
f. NOC from present employer, if presently employed.
9. For Junior Residents (Non-PG), application as per the given format in Annexure-II should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the following documents at the time of joining, if selected:-
a. Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council. Provisional certificate and/or Acknowledgement receipt will be considered and submitted at the time of joining.
b. Internship Completion Certificate.
10. Junior Residency (House Job) done previously in any govt. institution, if so, period, department name, and name of the institution in application format has to be submitted at the time of joining, if selected. Jurisdiction of Dispute - In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction of the court will be Delhi only.