SR Vacancies at AIIMS Mangalagiri: APPLY NOW
Mangalagiri: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Mangalagiri) has released 04 vacancies for Senior Resident posts. The selection will be done based on the Interview.
AIIMS Mangalagiri is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Total no of vacancies: 04
The vacancies are in the Department of- Ophthalmology, Pathology, Microbiology, and Radiodiagnosis.
Last Date of Application: 21st February 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit 'No Objection Certificate' (NOC) from the present employer at the time of Interview. A candidate will not be allowed to sit for the interview without the NOC in original from such candidates.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India's Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's salary, without assigning any reason. The appointment can also be terminated for failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS for a period of 12 months at a time and continued up to 3 years and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such an assignment.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. In case any disciplinary proceedings are pending in the previous place/s of work, the candidate shall suitably inform in writing to AIIMS Mangalagiri at the time of verification of original documents.
7. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. There is no provision displaying marks/separate marks of written test (if applicable)/Interview and also for re-checking/re-evaluation. Please note that no query in this regard will be entertained.
11. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
12. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT& T's O.M. No.12016/3/84/Estt.(L) dated the 12th April 1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96/Estt.(L) dated the 5th July 1990.
13. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of the Court of Law at Vijayawada.
14. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board.
15. All information will be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute's website i.e. www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
16.No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for attending the screening test/interview and joining the post.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
18. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photographs. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
19. For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in regularly. All corrigendum/addendum shall be published on this website and applicants are requested to follow up on the updates.