Vacancies For Junior Resident Post At AIIMS Deoghar, Apply Now
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released vacancies for the Junior Resident post on an Ad hoc basis in this institution.AIIMS Deoghar is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances...
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released vacancies for the Junior Resident post on an Ad hoc basis in this institution.
AIIMS Deoghar is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies- 14
Last Date of Application: 13th March 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. The date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview/written test examination.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Income & Assets Certificate to Be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in prescribed format issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
5. Eligible candidates are requested to report at Administrative Block, Ground floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of Interview (which will be notified later in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites) with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. No TA/DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview.
6. Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form available in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites and send along with one set of self-attested photocopies of following relevant documents, Demand Draft and one passport size colour photograph pasted in the application form and send to Registrar Office, AIIMS Deoghar Temporary Campus, Panchayat Training Institute, Daburgram, Jasidih, Deoghar- 814142 (Jharkhand):-
(a) Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
(b) Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non- Creamy layer)/OPH/EWS Certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.
(c) MBBS pass Certificate.
(d) MBBS Mark sheets.
(e) MBBS Attempt Certificate.
(f) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
(g) MBBS Degree.
(h) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council.
(i) NOC from the present employer (If employed).
(j) Experience Certificate (if any)
(k) Aadhar Card
7. AIIMS Deoghar reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.