Walk-In-Interview: AIIMS Patna publishes Vacancies For Senior Resident Post
Patna - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released 02 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad-hoc Basis. The selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 02
The Vacancies are in the Department - Psychiatry.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29th October 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Instructions?
1.Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidates.
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. person with a disability is required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constructed by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
5. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Psychiatry, OPD Building, 1st floor, D block, AllMS Patna at 11 :00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph along with demand draft. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
1.Certificate of Date of Birth
(ii) . Certificate of SC/ST /OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority If applicable. (Candidate must submitthe latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
Ill. MBBS pass Certificate
IV. MBBS Mark sheets
V. MBBS and MD Attempt Certificate
VI. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
VII. MBBS Degree
VIII. MD/MS/DNB certificate
IX. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical council
X. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
10. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.