Walk-in-Interview: AIIMS Patna Releases Senior Resident Vacancies For Anesthesiology Dept
Patna- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released 12 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on Ad-hoc Basis. The selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview. AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India...
Patna- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released 12 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on Ad-hoc Basis. The selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 12
The Vacancies is in the Department of Anesthesiology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 20th June 2020.
Reporting time: 10:00 am at the Dean's Office, Admin building, AIIMS Patna.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
2. The crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. The person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the competent authority (i.e.Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the resident Hostel.
5. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary as per GOI.
6. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Dean's Office(Admin Block) at 10:00 AM positively on the dates of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size Colour photograph. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
(ii) Certificate of Date of Birth
(iii) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-04-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
(iv) MBBS passed Certificate(v)MBBS Mark sheets
(vi) MBBS Attempt Certificate
(vii) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
(viii) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
(ix) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
(x) MS/MD/DNB passed certificate (for a senior resident post)
(xi)MS/MD/DNB Mark sheets (if applicable).
7. AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.