- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Walk In Interview At AIIMS Bhopal: Vacancies Released For Tutor, Demonstrator Posts, Details
Bhopal: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) has released vacancies for the Tutor/Demonstrators Posts in different departments in this institute. The appointment to the post of Tutor/Demonstrators shall be for the period of one year on a temporary basis.AIIMS Bhopal is a premier Institute of National Importance (INI) established by the Ministry of Health &...
Bhopal: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) has released vacancies for the Tutor/Demonstrators Posts in different departments in this institute. The appointment to the post of Tutor/Demonstrators shall be for the period of one year on a temporary basis.
AIIMS Bhopal is a premier Institute of National Importance (INI) established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 45
The Date of Walk In Interview is 5th January 2022 in the Departments of Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Physiology, Forensic Medicine / Toxicology.
The Date of Walk In Interview is 6th January 2022 in the Departments of Anatomy, Microbiology, and Pathology / Lab Medicine.
Venue and time for Walk-in-interview: Medical College Building, AIIMS, Bhopal (MP)-462020 At 10:15 AM.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Application Process for the Candidates?
1. Interested Indian citizens are required to walk in for an interview on the scheduled date with an application in the prescribed format (Annexure A) and one set of photocopy (self-attested) along with originals for verification and the application fee as required. Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected.
2. Director AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
3. Interested Indian citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopies (self-attested) along with originals for verification.
4. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/M.Sc./P.HD Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/MS/M.Sc./P.hd.), All Mark sheets, Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC, etc., of the candidates who apply for the post, will be verified at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Also Read:Apply Now At Kerala Public Service Commission for Assistant Professor Post in General Surgery Dept, Details
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.