Walk In Interview At AIIMS Mangalagiri For Junior Resident Post, All Details Here
Mangalagiri: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Mangalagiri) has released vacancies for the Junior Resident (Non Academic) post for a period of 06 months in this institute.
AIIMS Mangalagiri is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness programs throughout India. AIIMS is a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as "Institute of National Importance".
AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies - 24
Date of Walk-in-Interview - 5th January 2022.
Venue - Dharmashala Building, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri (AP).
For more details about Senior Resident Qualification, Age, Pay Allowances, and much more click on the given link:
What are the Application Procedure?
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can apply for the post of Junior Resident by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/xxsu5Adnude4v2Ug6
2. Candidate has to fill Google Form and need to submit their scanned copy of application forms in prescribed format along with necessary documents and Transaction details only through above link provided.
3. The Original certificates as detailed in the section XII of this notification– 'Documents to be produced' will be verified before walk-in-interview.
4. The applicants have to report at AIIMS Mangalagiri on 05-01- 2022 at 8:30AM along with the duly filled in Application form given at Annexure-1 and one set of photo copy of documents along with three passport size photos.
5. The duly filled and signed original application form must be produced at the time of Document verification along with One (1) set of Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets,Age proof, Caste certificates, PwBD certificate (in case applicable) etc. The same MUST be produced in original for verification at the time of interview.