Apply Now At AIIMS Patna For Senior Medical Officer Post In Pediatrics Dept, Details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Medical Officer on a Contractual basis in the Department of Pediatrics.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 01
The Vacancies are in the Department - Pediatrics.
Last Date of Application: 15th July 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
How to Apply?
The candidates willing to apply may visit the institute's website i.e www.aiimspatna.org for detailed information. Eligible candidates may apply on the attached proforma. The filled-up application form along with a certificate of age, qualification, the experience should reach Dr. Arun Prasad, Office of the Liaison Officer, Ground Floor, Administrative Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna, 801507, by post.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. It is the candidates' responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material or information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary. Even after qualifying in the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he/she does not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
2. Tenure: The assignments are purely on a contract basis for a period of 18 months. These appointments will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS, Patna/ ICMR or continued contractual appointment.
3. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of 18 months or earlier in case of withdrawal of support by the funding agency. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days' notice or salary in lieu thereof.
4. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the DHR/ICMR leave policy as amended from time to time.
5. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the institute.
6. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
7. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
8. The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
9. The research project for which contractual appointment is being done requires office work and field visits.
10. He/She is expected to confo1m to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
11. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
12. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice
13. Interview will be held at AIIMS Patna. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
14. Information pertaining to this advertisement will be displayed on the AIIMS website i.e www.aiimspatna.org
15.No individual intimation will be sent by AIIMS Patna to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to visit the institute website.
16. All disputes will be subjected to the jurisdiction of the Court of Law at Patna, Bihar.