Walk-In-Interview At AIIMS Patna For Senior Resident Post; Details
Patna - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released 06 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on Ad-hoc Basis. The selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 06
04 Vacancies are in the Department - Pharmacology and Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17th August 2020.
02 Vacancies are in the Department - Forensic Medicine & Toxicology and Date of Walk-in-Interview: 19th August 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. Cut- off date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
3. The Person with disabilities are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the competent authority (i. e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Subject to availability Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
5. Eligible candidates are directed to report to the Dean's Office (Admin Block) at 10:00 AM sharp on the date of the interview (17/08/2020) along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size color photographs. An application form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview till 11:00 AM. Candidates have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant document duly attested:-
6. Eligible candidates are directed to report at the 2nct Floor Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (Medical College I Administrative Block) at 10:00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, 2 set photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size photographs. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview. Candidates have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant document duly attested:-
A. Certificate of Date of Birth
B. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India for the appointment to the Central Government job for age relaxation and fee waiver.)
C. MBBS pass Certificate
D. MBBS Mark sheets
E. MBBS Attempt Certificate
F. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
G. MBBS Degree
H. MD/ MS/DNB (for SR)
I. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
J. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
7. AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
8. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary as per GOI.