Walk In Interview at AIIMS Patna for Senior Resident Post in ENT Dept, Details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of ENT. The selection will be done based on a walk in interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 02
The Vacancies are in the Department - ENT.
Date of Walk-In-Interview - 7th May 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Instructions?
a. UR & OBC Rs. 1000/-
b. No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand draft/Drawn in favour of "AllMS, Patna" payable at Patna. (Application Fee will be received one day of Interview) - No other mode of payment in cash or postal order or Cheque will not be entertained.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
4. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
5. Subject to availability, Residents. Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
6. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Commettee Room, Ground Floor, Administrative Block at 9:30 AM positively on the date of 'interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following;·elevant documents duly attested:-
i. Certificate of Date of Birth
ii. Certificate of SC/ST /OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
iii. MBBS pass Certificate
iv. MBBS Marksheets
v. MBBS Attempt Certificate
vi. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
vii. MBBS Degree
viii. MS/MD/DNB degree
ix. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
x. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
10. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.