Walk In Interview At AIIMS Patna For Senior Resident Post In ENT Dept, Details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of ENT.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 01
The Vacancies are in the Department: ENT.
Date of Interview: 11th September 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Information?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. Person with a disability is required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of Interview.
4. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
5. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Committee Room, Ground Floor, Administrative Block at 9:30 AM positively on the date 11.09.2021 of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. The application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
a. Certificate of Date of Birth
b. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT I Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
c. MBBS pass Certificate
d. MBBS Marksheets
e. MBBS Attempt Certificate
f. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
g. MBBS Degree
h. MS Degree
i. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
j. NOC from the present employer (if employed)