Walk In Interview At AIIMS Patna For Senior Resident Post In Pulmonary Medicine Dept
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Pulmonary Medicine Department. The selection will be done based on a walk in interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 06
The Vacancies are in the Department - Pulmonary Medicine.
Date of Walk-In-Interview - 5th March 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the date; candidates appear in the interview
3. Persons with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by a competent authority (Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview
4. Subject to availability, resident doctors will be provided accommodation in the Campus.
5. Pay scale will be as admissible to Govt. of India Employee for the concerned post. (Consolidated pay shall be fixed by the institute as per rule.)
6. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Seminar Hall (Room no. 323) New OPD 3'd Floor AllMS, Patna, by 01 :00 pm positively on the date of interview along with. original documents, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph. Application form will be provided atthevenue on the date of the interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:
i) Certificate of Date of Birth
ii) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in the format given by DO PT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the central government job.)
iii) MBBS Pass Certificate
iv) MBBS Mark Sheet
v) MBBS Attempt Certificate
vi) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
vii) MBBS Degree
viii) MD/MS/DNB pass Certificate
ix) Medical Registration Certificate
x) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
7. AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the post partially or completely without assigning any reason.