Walk in Interview at AIIMS Patna for SR Post, Details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has releases vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis. The selection will be done based on Walk in interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 01
The Vacancies are in the Department - Anatomy.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 6th November 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidates.
2. The crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. A person with a disability is required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e., Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
5. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Anatomy, College building (Academic Building), 3rd floor at 10:00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph in AllMS Patna. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview.
6. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:
i. Certificate of Date of Birth
ii. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-4-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
iii. MBBS passed Certificate and MBBS degree
iv. MBBS Attempt Certificate and MBBS Internship completion certificate
v. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
vi. NOC from the present employer (if employed).
vii. MD degree certificate.
7. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.