JOB ALERT: Walk-In-Interview At JIPMER Puducherry For SR Post Vacancies in 13 depts
Puducherry – The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released 54 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on a Regular Basis. The candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008.
Total no of vacancies: 54
The vacancies are in the Department of - Anaesthesiology & Critical Care, Biochemistry, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, ENT, Neonatology, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Pathology, Pulmonary Medicine, and Radiation Oncology.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 10th and 11th November 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by a personal interview.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
3. Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in a personal interview (20%).
List of Original Certificates:
1. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
2. MBBS/BDS (Provisional/Degree certificate)
3. MD/MS/DNB/MDS (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
4. Medical/Dental Council Registration Certificate (MBBS/BDS and MD/MS/DNB/MDS)
5. Internship Completion Certificate.
6. Conduct and Character certificate from the Institution/College where he/she completed his/her PG study.
7. Identify certificate as per Annexure -I.
8. Residence certificate issued by the Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Dy.Tahsildar or Aadhar card/voter ID/Passport.
9. SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Dy Thasildar if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
10. OBC (NCL) certificate must be in the format as mentioned in Annexure-II. Certificate to be produced at the time of the interview should not be older than one year on date of the interview.
11. SC/ST certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure-III.
12. Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) DoPT dated 19th January 2019 and 31st January 2019. EWSs Candidates will attach a certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed as per Annexure-IV.
13. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospitals/Institutions are required to submit "No objection Certificate" from the present employer (Annexure-V).