Walk In Interview At AIIMS Patna For SR Post In Cardiology Dept, Details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has announced vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of Cardiology.AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan...
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has announced vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of Cardiology.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 02
The Vacancies are in the Department: Cardiology.
Date of Interview: 12th February 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Information?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience, etc. will be the date: candidate appears in the interview.
3. Persons with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by a competent authority (Medical board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Subject to availability, resident doctors will be provided accommodation on the campus
5. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Cardiology AIIMS Patna, at 10:00 AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph. The application form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview. They have to fill their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:
I. Certificate of Date of Birth
II. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) from the competent authority if applicable.
(Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in the format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the central government job.)
Ill. MBBS pass certificate
IV. MBBS Mark Sheet
V. MBBS Attempt Certificate
VI. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
VII. MBBS Degree
VIII. MD/MS/DNB pass Certificate
IX. Medical Registration Certificate
X. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
6. AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the post partially or completely without assigning any reasons.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.