Walk In Interview At AIIMS Patna: Senior Resident Post Vacancies, Check Here All Details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has announced vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of Radiotherapy.AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan...
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has announced vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of Radiotherapy.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 05
The Vacancies are in the Department: Radiotherapy.
Date of Interview: 25th June 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What is the General Information for Candidates?
1. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate
2. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with the degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i-e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) At the time of the interview.
3. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel.
4. Eligible candidates are requested to report to the Academic Wing Seminar Room Radiotherapy Department (Basement) OPD Building, at 12:00 P.M. positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size colour photograph in AIIMS, Patna. The application form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
5. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
(a) Certificate of Date of Birth.
(b) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
(c) MBBS and MD/DNB passed Certificate.
(d) MBBS Mark Sheet.
(e) MBBS Attempt Certificate.
(f) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council with a postgraduate degree.
(g) NOC from the present employer (if employed).
(h) AIIMS, Patna reserve the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not to fill up for posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.