Walk-In-Interview At ESI Hospital Delhi For SR, Specialists Posts: Details
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESI Hospital), New Delhi has released 23 Vacancies for Senior Resident, and Full-Time/Part-Time Specialist posts. The selection will be based on a walk-in-interview.
ESI is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 23
Senior Resident- 21
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia/Intensive care Unit, Casualty, Chest, Medicine, Paediatrics, Radiology, and Surgery.
Full Time/Part Time Specialist- 02
The vacancies are in the Department of- Radiology, and Surgery.
Date for Walk in Interview: 13th March 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How to Apply:-
Interested candidates may appear for the interview with attested photocopies of Matriculation certificate, proof of age, Caste Certificate, MBBS, Diploma/ Degree certificate, attempt certificate of MBBS & Diploma/PG, valid DMC/ MCI/State Registration Certificate & Experience Certificate, along with originals. Candidates should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with proof of residence. Proforma/ application form is appended below.
Fee: For General & OBC Candidates fee is Rs. 300/ -and for SC/ ST is 75/ - in the form of Demand Draft payable at 'Delhi ' in favor of 'ESI Fund A/ c no. 01' There is no fee for women & PWD Candidates.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
3. Reservation for PWD candidates is as per rule.
4. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Hostel accommodation/ quarters will not be provided.
6. Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirements at the time of the interview as per the discretion of the Medical Superintendent.
7. If no candidate appears against the above-advertised post as mentioned, then the available candidate of any other category may be selected for 39 days as per requirement & the ESIC regulations.
8. At the time of joining selected contractual candidates will have to sign an-"AGREEMENT" as per ESIC norms on non-judiciary stamp paper of Rs. 100/-.