Walk In Interview At ESIC Hospital Bengaluru For Senior Resident Post Vacancies, Details
Bengaluru: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Bengaluru) has released vacancies for Senior Resident Post on a Contract Basis. The selection will be done based on a walk in interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no. of vacancies- 13
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Radiology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Anaesthesia, TB & Chest, Paediatrics, and Orthopaedics.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 1st July 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. Rule of Reservation will be implemented as per Govt. of India instructions.
2. The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
3. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion & Leave will be admissible.
4. Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending an interview or joining duty.
6. ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
7. The Senior Resident is a contract post for a period of 3 years contract under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme.
8. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only at the time of the interview. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
9. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for OBC/PH must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of a valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
10. The candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure "A" prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36036/ 2/ 2013-list(Res.), dated 30.05.2014 failing which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as "General category" for all purposes. The format in Annexure "A" is uploaded along with the advertisement.
11.The candidates appointed under the PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/OBC and UR.
12.The Dean has the discretion to increase/decrease the number of vacancies depending upon an actual requirement/Cancel this recruitment/ withdraw offer of appointment issued after the Walk-in-interview.
13.The candidates are advised to bring their application and original certificates.
14. Candidates who have already worked as Senior Resident under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible and those who have worked as Senior Residents under 1-year contract will be appointed only for 2 years or their service period will be deducted proportionately
15.AII candidates are directed to report for an interview at Academic Block, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, Rajajinagar, Bangalore -560 010.
16.Candidates are requested to come and register at the time mentioned above to avoid disqualification.
17.on selection candidates of Senior Residents have to deposit Rs.85,000/- on interest-bearing (Drawn in favour of ESIC Fund A/C No.1). However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within one year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month's notice thereafter.
18.on selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in State Bank of India at any Branches.
19.The Dean is the Controlling Authority for Senior Residents.
20.In case of non-availability of reserved candidates in the EWS Category vacancies will be filled against UR category to meet the mandatory MCl/ NMC requirements and also to meet the functional requirements due to surge in Covid -19 cases,