Walk In Interview At ESIC Hospital Bengaluru For Senior Resident Post Vacancies, Details
Bengaluru: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Bengaluru) has released vacancies for Senior Resident Post on a Contract Basis in different deprtments.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no. of vacancies- 05
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anaesthesia, Paediatrics, and Orthopaedics.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 9th August 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible either for the 'Walk- in- interview' or for joining the post.
3. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
4. Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital
5. Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
6. The selected candidates will have to join immediately / within 15 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order
7. The selected candidate for the post of Senior Resident will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 95,000/- (Rupees Ninety Five Thousand Only) drawn in favour of 'ESIC A/c No 1' payable at Bengaluru towards security deposit. If the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within One Year of the commencement of the contract, Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only)will be appropriated towards the administrative cost.
8. The selected candidate will have to give one month notice prior to his resignation, failing which amount of one month's salary or amount towards the shortfall of one month notice period will be paid by the selected candidate.
9. The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of Character & Antecedents.
10. Private practice is strictly not allowed as the selected candidates will be in receipt of the non-practising allowance. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken.
11. The appointment shall not offer any right or preference for regular appointment.
12. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible,
13. Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
14. The candidate who is in Government Service should submit a" No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview.
15. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of a valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date by the authority mentioned in the format.
16. The candidate claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community Certificate in Annexure "A" prescribed vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt (Res); dated 30.05.2014 failing which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/ correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidate will be treated as "General Category" for all-purpose.
17. The candidates are advised to bring their application/Bio date and original certificates.
18. The candidates who have worked already as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Senior Residency scheme for 3 years are not eligible for applying for the post.
19. All the candidates are directed to report in the office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital, Peenya, Bengaluru, as per the timing mentioned above.
20. On selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India at any Branches (This is applicable to cases where SB account is not held in State Bank of India).
21. The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.