Walk In Interview At ESIC Hospital Himachal Pradesh For Senior Resident, Specialist Posts, Details
Solan: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital, (ESIC Model Hospital Solan) has released vacancies for Full Time/Part Time Specialist, and Senior Resident posts. The selection will be done based on the walk In Interview.
ESIC Act, 1948 (ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast-developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals, etc.
Total no of vacancies: 16
Full Time/Part Time - Specialist - 08
The vacancies are in the Department of - Anesthesia, Obs. & Gynae, Pediatrics, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, and Medicine.
Senior Resident - 08
The vacancies are in the Department of - Surgery, Medicine, Orthopedics, Obs. & Gynae, Pathology, and Radiology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23rd December 2020.
Venue and Time of interview:- MS Chamber IIIrd, Floor ESIC Hospital Baddi (H.P) at 11:00 AM.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How to Apply?
The eligible and willing candidates may submit their application form to the office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital Baddi for walk-in-interview along with duly filled in the application form attached at Annexure-A of this advertisement on date of interview. The candidate shall come along with original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopy of the relevant certificate/documents in support of Age, Qualification, Category, Experience, MCl/ State Registration and two recent passport size photographs at the time of interview
1. Age Proof
2. MBBS Certificate
3. Two Photographs (PP Size)
4. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. (OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma (not more than one-year-old) from the date of the interview.)
5. PG Degree/Diploma Certificate.
6. State Medical Council/MCI Registration Certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification.
7. No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if applicable.
8. Experience Certificates, if applicable.
9. Income and Asset certificate from issuing Authority as per DOPT letter no 36039/1/2019- Estt.(Res) Dated 31st January 2019 must be submitted for the reservation for EWS Category.