Walk-In-Interview At ESIC Hospital Hyderabad: 114 Vacancies released For Consultant, SR, JR Posts
Hyderabad - The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Hyderabad) has released 114 vacancies for Consultant, Senior Resident, and Junior Resident on a Contractual Basis. The selection will be done based on a walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of Vacancies: 114
Consultant - 8
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Pulmonology, General Medicine, and Critical Care.
Senior Resident - 46
Junior Resident - 60
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Board Specialities.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13th and 14th October 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
1. These vacancies are provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual requirement for patient care. The competent authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
2. Reservation will be as per Government of India guidelines issued from time to time.
3. As per EWS guidelines posts are not carried forwarded/or considered as backlog vacancy in case unfilled hence other category candidates may be allowed provisionally to apply for a post subject to the condition that they will be considered for the post as a UR candidate only if the EWS category seat is otherwise not filled.
4. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification. .
5. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved candidates as per rules in force.
6. For detailed notification visit : www.esic.nic.in -+Health Services -+ Medical Education Institutes -+ ESIC Medical College Sanathnagar -+ Recruitment