Walk-In-Interview At ESIC Hospital Pune For Senior Resident, Specialist Posts, Details
Pune- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Bibvewadi, Pune) has released 11 Vacancies for Senior Resident, Full-Time Specialist, and Part-Time Specialist posts on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total No of Vacancies: 11
Full-TIme Specialists - 04
Part-TIme Specialists - 04
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and Pathology.
Senior Resident - 03
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, Radiology, and Paediatrics.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29th September 2020
The venue of Interview - Sub Regional Office, Employees State Insurance Corporation, Panchdeep Bhavan,S.No.689/690: Bibvewadi: Pune -37.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1) Reservation for PWD/ Other reserved categories will be executed as per Central Government Rule.
2) Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC /Ex-servicemen/PWD will be as per rule
3) Candidates seeking reservation/Age relaxation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -"B" prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure "C" failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
4) ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the posts without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
5) The recruitments are purely on a contractual basis and selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
6) Selected candidates will have to sign the Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs.100/-Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
7) Private practice will not be allowed for Senior Residents& Full-Time Specialisation contract
8) Interested candidates may appear for the Walk-in-interview as per the given schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates. Caste Certificates as per Govt. of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year / latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed). They are advised to appear for an interview with duly filled 'Annexure-A' which is available on the website.
9) In case of selection, candidates need to join duty within 07 days from the date of the offer of appointment.
10) No accommodation facility is provided by ESIC for contractual engagements.
11) For Senior Residents (1 year on contract basis)& Full-Time Specialist On 1 Year Contract: A Security deposit of Rs.10,000/-by way of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank & payable at Pune has to be submitted at the time of joining by successful candidates which would be forfeited towards administrative expenses if the candidate resigns without notice.
12) No TA/DA will be admissible either for a walk-in interview or joining the post.
13) The candidates appointed under the PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/ST/OBC/UR.