- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Walk In Interview At ESIC Medical College and Hospital Kolkata: 36 Vacancies For Senior Resident In Various Specialities, Details Here
Kolkata: The ESI PGIMSR & Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Medical College and Hospital) have announced a walk in interview for the Senior Resident post on a contractual basis in Various Specialities in this institute. ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of...
Kolkata: The ESI PGIMSR & Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Medical College and Hospital) have announced a walk in interview for the Senior Resident post on a contractual basis in Various Specialities in this institute.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
ESIC Vacancy Details:
Total no. of vacancies- 36
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anaesthesia, ICU, General Surgery, Obst & Gynae, General Medicine, Chest Medicine, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, NICU & PICU, and Radiodiagnosis.
The Walk-In-Interview is on the 6th, 7th and 8th of June 2022.
Venue and Reporting Time For Verification of Documents - Administrative Block of ESI PGIMSR and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ) Joka At 09:00 AM.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
At the time of the Interview, the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of:-
1. MCI/State MC Registration,
2. Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards,
3. Experience certificate (if any),
4. Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card),
5. Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority,
6. 2 recent passport size photographs and
7. Filled up Annexures- II & III.
What are the Terms & Conditions for Candidates?
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purposes.
3. Candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
4. On engagement Senior Residents will be required to deposit a security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of the engagement period and on the production of "No dues certificate".
5. Residential accommodation/quarter will be provided to the selected Senior Residents under Residency Scheme subject to availability. If provided accommodation, the ESIC Hospital, Joka will not allow any House Rent Allowance (HRA).
Also Read:Walk In Interview At MAMC Delhi: For Senior Resident Post Vacancies: Click Here For All Details
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.